There is so much to think about when you’re building a new home. From layout to design finishes and everything in between, the features you put into your custom build home will be with you for years to come. Poor planning and budgets that are too small can lead the way to some wayward, inconvenient and disastrous mistakes. Like if we are not planned before construction the additional cabling/wiring become a huge headache, sometimes we can’t implement advanced features like CCTV, fiber optic cables etc in our home due to lack of planning. When you plan on building a new home, you must look at the home from many angles. You must consider your current and future lifestyles. You need to take family planning into consideration – Will your family be expanding? Due to ongoing trend we may be forced to purchase an Electric car in the near future ?? In future do we need to add internet connections in other rooms too? overnight guests regularly? Take your time and do your research both online and in person. Be sure to take the time to meet with professionals in the industry. Poor design choices can make your home not only uncomfortable, but downright unhealthy.
We, iCloudHomes encourage our homebuyers to make an appointment with their agent or project manager to come out and walk through the home at any stage.
Architects, engineers,designers and other staffs are all trained to help you make effective decisions.In iCloudHomes we provide multiple features to clients, they can opt what they want from a list of advanced features. The main advantage of this is the client can reduce the extra effort and cost for the future implementation. For example: now we are implementing CCTV provision in our common areas, apart from this if you like to implement CCTV in your home in the future then we will do the cabling for the same you just set the cameras wherever you need, since from your requirement we had already place required connections and wirings.Here remember we have cable free environment in all our projects.
If you are going to build a new home, you might as well make living in it as easy as possible. There is no reason to dislike something about your home or the way it’s set up if you have full control over the whole thing. So what are some features to consider when building a new home that could add an extra layer of convenience?
Now let’s have a look at the advanced features offered by us for the clients to select..
India, a rapidly growing economy with more than 1 billion people, is facing a huge energy demand. The country stands fifth in the world in the production and consumption of electricity. The electricity production has expanded over the years but we cannot deny the fact that the population of the country is also expanding. With the increasing costs of power and electricity, a number of businesses are shifting to solar power systems. The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Government of India is also encouraging solar PV systems for businesses under its Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission.
On-Grid Solar– are solar pv systems that only generate power when the utility power grid is available. They must connect to the grid to function. They can send excess power generated back to the grid when you are overproducing so you credit it for later use.
Off-Grid/Hybrid Solar-These systems allow you to store your solar power in batteries for use when the power grid goes down or if you are not on the grid. Hybrid systems provide power to offset the grid power whenever the sun is shining and will even send excess power to the grid for credit for later use.
- At initial stage we collect solar panel willingness from client for hassle free wiring.
- To produce 1KV of electricity it required 110 sq.ft of terrace space.
- Domestic customers can generate maximum of 12 KV from an independent villa.
- Since Off grid is feasible and productive we are recommending it for our valuable customers.
Many homes and businesses are investing in a CCTV camera for security. A home CCTV camera is an excellent way to keep your home and its perimeter more secure. Whether you want to see what is happening in your house when you are away or seek to deter burglars and other intruders, a home CCTV camera makes it easy.
In all our villa projects we cover video surveillance inside our common Areas. If a customer demands CCTV for his villa the things we consider are:
- Collect his requirements before slab construction stage.
- Make sure the camera line and service are are not crossing each other, that will cause interference and visual clarity will be lost.
- A DVR point for CCTV is mandatory near the Tv / monitor Point in the Villa. The DVR has to be powered by a UPS for recording the footage
- An internet point is also required if the CCTV footage for remote or Mobile phones access.
- All camera points should be backed up by another camera point for preventing attack on camera.
- All wires should be concealed and should not expose.
Internet / TV Connections
Fiber optic Internet is the future of broadband. It uses fiber-optic technology to reach the fastest speeds available today, as fast as 10000 Mbps (1Gpbs). Broadband is essential to the modern world we live in. A key benefit to FTTH — also called FTTP, for “fiber-to-the-premises” broadband — is that it provides for far faster connection speeds and carrying capacity than twisted pair conductors, DSL or coaxial cable. For example, a single copper pair conductor can carry six phone calls. A single fiber pair can carry more than 2.5 million phone calls simultaneously.
- The main optic fiber cable will be terminated in a point outside the house.
- Using a cat6 cable there will be a connection from outside to the main TV Point in Ground Floor or first floor.
- The main internet router / modem also can be kept in that point.
- From there the connections can be looped to any other tv points or modem points in the house.
The summer is that time of year where we are faced with lots of storms, often accompanied with impressive lightning spectacles. Even though it is a majestic natural wonder, it can often cause troubles. Protecting your home against an impressive lightning strike could save your life, the lives of your loved ones, your home, its contents and all the electrical components.
Unfortunately you cannot prevent a flash of lightning striking on your home. But what you can do is nullify or reduce the ruinous effects of a lightning strike by having a professionally installed lightning protection system in your home.
- 1 Conductor is sufficient for 1 villa.
- Minimum 11 m needed from headroom to ground .
- For lightning arrester we provide separate line with copper wires with aluminium rods.
- We suggest Separate earthing for this.
- Battery charger at every car porch for Electric Vehicles
Electric cars are predicted to be the next disruptive market force for transportation and technology. They have the potential to revolutionize how energy is used, created and redirected.Just like a smartphone, you can plug in your EV when you get home and have it ready for you to use the next morning. Since the electric grid is available almost anywhere, there are a variety of options for charging: at home, at work or on the road. By charging often, you may never need to go to a gas station again!
Surge Protection Devices (SPDs) are used in electrical installation systems as protection devices.They are designed to prevent excess voltage appearing at the terminals of sensitive equipment.Simply put, a whole house surge protector protects all the appliances in your home from voltage spikes,limiting excess electrical current by blocking its flow or shorting it to ground,much like a pressure relief valve. This includes surges occurring not only from lightning,but the 60-80 percent of surges that occur from within your home – typically from major appliances cycling on and off. A surge protector works by channeling the extra voltage into the outlet’s grounding wire,preventing it from flowing through the electronic devices while at the same time allowing the normal voltage to continue along its path.
Senior friendly Toilets
The bathroom is the go-to-place for hygienic maintenance as well as relaxing showers and baths.However, this place can also become a dangerous area because of the dangers of slipping and falling.If a bathroom can be a hazardous area for a young adult, how much more so if a senior is using it?
Elders have a high risk of bathroom-related injuries for many reasons such as heart disease, balance issues posed by diabetes, poor eyesight,and other medical conditions brought on by age. Injuries caused by bathroom falls can range from mild to severe injuries.In some cases, fatal injuries result in death. Accessibility and safety of the bathroom are the top most factor that needs to be considered for the elderly.
Things to consider:
- Low threshold in the shower making a smaller barrier to entry
- Two grab bars in the shower help steady the user and assist in preventing falls
- The showerhead can be disengaged from the wall for flexibility in use
- The wide shower door will accommodate a wheelchair or walker
- A wide turning radius in the center of the bathroom allows for freedom of movement by a walker or wheelchair user
- Additional lighting in the shower area keeps the space well-lit
- Different heights of countertop allow the user to sit while using the sink and vanity area
Purchasing a home may feel overwhelming and intimidating for first-time home buyers. Use the above guide to overcome the major obstacles and ensure that the process goes smoothly so that you can step into your dream home without any major hassles.